ASBESTOS REMOVAL & ADVICE
- Asbestos removal services throughout Queensland for more than 25 years
- Fully insured with both QBCC Builder and A Class Asbestos Removal Licences
- The necessary training and experience to carry out every kind of asbestos removal project safely
- Pre-purchase inspections to help you to identify where asbestos is located
Check and identify suspect building materials in and around your existing home
- Expert advice on how to deal safely with asbestos and soil contamination
Dealing with asbestos is best left to the experts. And we are the experts having provided a full range of asbestos removal services throughout Queensland for more than 25 years, in a range of domestic and commercial environments. We are fully insured and hold both QBCC Builder and A Class Asbestos Removal Licences, and have the necessary training and experience to carry out every kind of asbestos removal project safely.
No project is too big or small for our highly experienced team. We offer a range of services for homeowners which we deliver in a prompt and professional manner:
- Our pre-purchase inspection will help you to identify where asbestos is located in the home and provide you with advice to best manage the material should you consider purchasing and undertaking alterations or additions.
- We can check and identify suspect building materials in and around your existing home and sample, test and advise you of the results the very same day. We can also provide you with professional advice on how to make the materials safe, assist you with their removal, and organise replacement materials in consultation with other contractors if needed.
- Our asbestos remediation work can assist when you strike a problem in the middle of your project. We’ll provide you with expert advice on how to deal safely with asbestos and soil contamination and assist you to get your project back on track with as little downtime as possible.
Cameron & Sims strong reputation for customer service and meeting deadlines is well regarded in both private and public sectors. We’ve removed asbestos from Queensland state and independent school classrooms and school grounds and reinstated new materials to restore schools back to new condition. For commercial sites and tenancies, we provide material identification, site visits, inspections and the preparation of compulsory Asbestos Survey Reports. Why not consult with our friendly team to plan and manage your commercial asbestos removal and disposal needs.
PRE-PURCHASE BUILDING INSPECTIONS & ANNUAL MAINTENANCE REPORTS
- Over 25 years buying, selling, renovating and restoring homes
- Pre-purchase building inspections for your peace of mind
- We’ll take the stress out of your purchase, allowing you to relax knowing the actual condition of the property
- We can advise on any alterations or additions that you would like to perform when you gain property possession
- We provide complete property maintenance reports, including projected maintenance tasks, on an annual basis
After months of searching, you have finally found your new home or investment property, and want to move forward with confidence.
Cameron & Sims have bought and sold property over the last 25 years. Buying in suburbs where there is good potential growth, and sometimes with minor improvements, you can value add and make your property more comfortable as well as financially rewarding.
We have the knowledge and experience as a home buyer, investor, the builder and the seller. It has been a satisfying journey and we can help you enjoy your experience without the stress of “hoping you have found the right property”. Interstate buyers understand the need to use a Building Inspector who also has a passion for property investment, relying on someone who can determine good growth areas, and sharing knowledge that others may not even be aware of.
If the property is of age and built using asbestos materials, you have the option for Cameron & Sims to assist with asbestos identification and consultation in managing this product, because of our licensing and experience in the asbestos industry.
BUILDING CONSULTATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Helping clients purchase their first home or investment property for over 25 years using our knowledge and experience
- Identifying good growth suburbs and providing local knowledge of proposed infrastructure, recent sales, and other critical factors
- Negotiating purchase price and/or attending auctions on client’s behalf with their authorisation, particularly if interstate or time poor
- We can co-ordinate any renovation work or maintenance once the property has settled to achieve full rental potential
- Let our expert team project manage your commercial refurbishment and property maintenance requirements
Looking for an investment property? Cameron & Sims have been helping investors buy good investment properties or relocate to their new home for over 25 years, assisting local and interstate buyers to secure their dream Queensland investment property or new home in good quality locations. Our own experience in the purchase and holding of inner circle Brisbane properties has taught us valuable lessons about how, where and when to buy, that we’re keen to pass on to our clients.
We understand the Queensland property market and will use our local knowledge of proposed infrastructure, recent sales, time on the market and other critical factors to provide you with a thorough analysis of the property and surrounding suburbs, along with an anticipated market value. As part of our due diligence process we’ll also consider the property’s potential and the feasibility of renovations to add further value.
We’ll assist you to negotiate the purchase of a property, which is particularly useful if you are living interstate or overseas, and coordinate any renovations that may be needed to achieve full rental market potential. When you purchase the property, we will liaise with the property manager, inspect the property and provide you with a complete property maintenance report, including projected maintenance tasks, on an annual basis.